Sunday 30 April 2017

Write A Letter Day!

Oh no, I feel so sad!  It is the last day of National Stationery Week and now we'll have to wait another year before it comes around again!  Let's make the most of Write A Letter Day, pick up your pens, find your nicest paper and send a note to someone and put a smile on their face when it arrives through their letterbox next week!

Posting the card

I sent myself a postcard on Wednesday (World Stationery Day) because Royal Mail were using a special postmark on letters sent during National Stationery Week and I wanted to have a memento I could punch and pop in my planner.  I also did it for today's post as I was going to show you the mark on my card for Write A Letter Day.

National Stationery Week postmark**

It arrived back at my house the next day BUT it didn't have the #writingmatters postmark!  I don't know if it was because I had sent a postcard and not a letter but I just got the standard Royal Mail mark.  I haven't had any mail this week that wasn't franked so I don't have anything with the special postmark on it to show you.

My postcard

I am going to hop onto Twitter now and join in with the last of the #NatStatWeek fun!  Don't forget to enter my giveaway if you haven't already.

Thanks for stopping by!


** This image is not my own, it was taken from Small Man Media's Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment