Friday 25 November 2016

Planner Friday - November

With a month to go I can finally mention the C word out loud without being told off, yes it's time for some Christmas planning!  I have made myself some inserts to kick off my Christmas plans and I'm sharing them over on the Trendy Twine blog today!

Hello!  Christmas is exactly one month today so I wanted to share with you the pages I have created using Annie's Paper Boutique stamps to help me tackle the big day! 


Christmas planning

On the first page I have used a couple of heart banner stamps from the Check It Off set for my to do list.  This is where I will write down things like buy cards and stamps, write and post cards, order the turkey, buy wrapping paper, ribbon and bows, check Christmas lights (and untangle!) and anything else I need to do the first week of December. 

Then I have used the Morning, Day and Night stamps from the Title It set so I can make a note of what I want to and need to do on Christmas Day.  I have also used the Shopping, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Reminders stamps from this set on the second page.

I have left myself a space at the bottom of the page for anything I think I will need to remember.

You can read the rest of my post here.

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Super fun planner pages! I really like that "Check It Off" stamp set, it is so perfect to make those holiday lists!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sukie! I think the Check it off set is the one I use the most, it's so handy :)

      Delete
  2. Very cute pages! You did a great job on them, as always!

    ReplyDelete