Wednesday 2 November 2016

My week #39

My week #38 pages were all about flowers and the last days of summer, well my week #39 are definitely centred around autumn!  You might already know this is my favourite time of year so I went a little over the top with my decoration.

My week #39

The washi tape is from my Stickii Club set and the floral stickers too.  The animals are from a roll of washi from Little Rainbow Moon, aren't they sweet?

Close up

Close up

Have you entered my Dodo Acad-Pad giveaway yet?  You have until the 7th November to be in with a chance of winning a fab new planner.  I am also about to launch another giveaway to win a Japan Candy Box so keep an eye out for that post if you like kawaii sweet treats! 

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, really love this spread!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much March! It's one of my favourites :)

      Delete