Friday 15 April 2016

Planner Friday - April

Can you believe it is Planner Friday again already?  This year is whizzing by so far!

Hi! Welcome to another Planner Friday! I am Amanda from She's Eclectic and I am here again to share with you how I use Annie's Paper Boutique products to help keep me organised.  

I have always loved using a planner, over the years I have tried lots of different types and styles before I finally settled into my planning rhythm and found my groove.  I found that sometimes I got bored with regular diaries and organisers which meant I didn't use them every day but then I stumbled up on the planner community and saw people who decorated their pages and made them fun too.  I started off with a couple of rolls of washi tape and some pretty stickers and I have been decorating my planner pages ever since! 


Products used: At Home Stamp Set
Rose Bud & Turquoise Ink


I really enjoy using stamps in my organiser, I like how they look and they make my to do lists and reminders easy to read. Using stamps also saves me time, I used to hate having to write the same reminders in my organiser each week but now I can just stamp them in quickly and it is done! 

As well as the practical stamps I use each week (At HomeSchool Days and Check It Off sets) I like to use some fun stamps too. I think the Weekend Banner is great for highlighting my weekend and I love bunting, it always looks so celebratory and makes me feel happy. 

You can read the rest of my post here.

Thanks for stopping by!


10 comments:

  1. Your planner pages are so fun and festive! I especially love the fun colors you used, they just scream spring to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always decorate your planner pages with fun elements and lets not forget the super cute planner stamps.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pages honey & love the look of those stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great showcase of your planner! What gorgeous pages, love the colors and the fun stamps.
    Have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your planner pages are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete