How are you enjoying National Stationery week so far? Today is notebook day so I thought I would show you the one I am using at the moment. I write myself notes and reminders in my Filofax but I keep this notebook to hand for planning projects and listing the things I need to get them done. I also use it to practice my cursive handwriting with my fountain pen, I am trying to improve how it looks.
As it is notebook day Artbox have given me ten, yes that's right, ten A5 Sugar Hotel notebooks to give away to one lucky person!
|Sugar Hotel notebooks|
Images taken from www.artbox.co.uk
Artbox are one of my favourite retailers for kawaii stationery and goodies, just look how cute these notebooks are!
To win these all you have to do is comment below telling me which of the ten is your favourite (in case you are wondering, mine is the burger and popcorn one!). I will number all the comments and then use random.org to pick a winner.
- Leave a comment telling me your favourite Artbox notebook - one entry per person please.
- The giveaway ends at 12pm UK time on the 10th May 2015 - entries after this time will not be added to the draw.
- The winner must contact me within 7 days to claim their prize or I will have to draw a new winner.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Artbox, if any of the designs are out of stock they might be substituted.
- This giveaway is open internationally.
I would just like to thank Artbox for supplying this fantastic prize, if you want to thank them too why not give them a like on Facebook or follow them on Twitter if you don't already?
Tomorrow is Get Organised Day and I have another fabulous prize lined up for you. I hope to see you then!