Monday 23 November 2015

My week #46

I am really going to miss autumn when it is over, I've had so much fun decorating my pages with autumnal colours and themes!  I can't believe how quickly the last half of this year has sped by, there are only a few days left until December and the start of winter.  I guess that means I need to dig out my Christmas washi tapes and stickers soon!  Yay!

My week #46

I wanted to do one last week with an autumn theme but I was a bit fed up of yellows and oranges so I went with pink and brown for a change. The Hello Fall stamp set I used for decoration is very sweet and I love the little cute leaves and pumpkin characters! 

Close up

Close up


Are you excited for winter and Christmas?

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Yes, but now you have Christmas decorating to look forward to!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh I love pink (I'm sure I've said that to you before!) <3 Gorgeous decorating! Can't wait to see your festive decor too though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Olivia! You're going to love my pink birthday week then ;)

      Delete