Monday 19 October 2015

My week #41

October is usually welly weather and I have been trying to grab a roll of this washi tape from Cloudy Cow for a while now but it kept selling out so fast I have only just managed to get my hands on one!  I love how colourful and cheerful it is, perfect for brightening up a wet and gloomy week.

My week #41

I am starting to get into a rhythm now school has been back for a few weeks, it was weird being home alone all day at first but I am slowly getting used to it.  I do want to start being more productive with my time though, I have a long list of things I want to get done before the end of November so I need to get on with them!  Actually when I say the end of November what I really mean is before I start getting ready for Christmas but I don't want to make anyone panic just yet!

Close up

Close up

Products used this week: 

No comments:

Post a Comment