Tuesday 6 October 2015

My week #39

I am feeling full of autumn spirit at the moment!  The leaves have started falling, the days are getting a little shorter and this is still my favourite time of year.  Now, bunnies and carrots might not seem like much of an autumnal theme but the browns and oranges drew me towards this washi tape so I just went with it.          

My week #39

Last Friday I published my 300th blog post, it feels like kind of a big milestone to me!  I like to record these moments so I can look back and see how far things have come since I started writing this blog back in 2013.  I also have a long lists of posts I want to get done now my youngest has started school and I am home alone all day.  I need to fire up my laptop, make myself a nice big mocha and get started!        

Close up

Close up
Products used this week:

No comments:

Post a Comment