Wednesday 14 October 2015

Mrs Brimbles photo challenge - week two

I have just completed the second week of Mrs Brimbles photo challenge and I am really enjoying the autumnal prompts!  Here is a round up of my pics.

Day eight - Journal

I am still using my Lokta journal for doodling and sketching.  I also use some project life cards and journalling stamps in this Nu Era Pop notebook when I want to record my feelings or occasions I would like to remember.

Day eight - Journal

Day nine - Warm drink

Now the days are getting cooler I like to treat myself to a coffee once I have dropped my girls off at school.  If I am feeling really naughty I'll grab a gingerbread man too!

Day nine - Warm drink

Day ten - Colours of Autumn

This pumpkin dashboard by Mrs Brimbles perfectly encompasses all the colours of autumn.  Anna sent it to me last year and looking at it now I think it might have inspired the colours I picked for my Van der Spek organiser!

Day ten - Colours of Autumn

Day eleven - Orange

I don't have a lot of orange stationery but this divider has some peachy orange flowers on it and I dug out a pen and pencil too for this shot.

Day eleven - Orange

Day twelve - Memories

These Paperchase stickers remind me of our trips London, I thought they were really fun and I can't wait to use them in my planner.

Day twelve - memories

Day thirteen - Book

I am currently reading Motive by Jonathan Kellerman, I love a good murder mystery!  No spoilers please if you have already read it.

Day thirteen - Book

Day fourteen - To do

I write myself daily to do lists and sometimes weekly ones depending on how busy I am.  This is my list for the weekend, it is nice and short thankfully.

Day fourteen - To do

So we are nearly half way through the challenge but you can still join in if you like, you can find all the prompts here.  I will be back next week to share more photos with you.

Thanks for stopping by!

      

No comments:

Post a Comment