Friday 30 October 2015

Mrs Brimbles photo challenge - week three

Are you ready for some more planner pics and autumnal themes?  Here are my photos for the third week of Mrs Brimbles challenge.

Day fifteen - Leaves

If you read my blog regularly you will know I just love the colours the leaves change to in Autumn! Bright yellows, burnt oranges, vibrant reds and deep browns all look so pretty as they lay on the ground.

Day fifteen - Leaves

Day sixteen - Selfie

I didn't feel like taking a selfie today so I showed off my selfie washi tape and photography themed stationery instead. 

Day sixteen - Selfie

Day seventeen - Out and about

In all honesty I haven't been out and about anywhere other than to the school and back during this week of the challenge so I don't have a pic for this prompt yet.  If I go anywhere fun next week I will take my planner and camera with me!

Day eighteen - Dashboard

As it is nearly Halloween I have this spooky postcard as my dashboard.  If you don't recognise her it is Lydia from Beetlejuice, one of my all time favourite comedy/horror films!

Day eighteen - Dashboard

Day nineteen - Cosy

I am keeping nice and cosy with my owl gloves and a little dab of American Cream perfume from Lush.  It smells of vanilla with a hint of strawberry and is a warm and comforting scent, perfect for chilly days.

Day nineteen - Cosy

Day twenty - Soup season

I love soup, I eat it all the time but it is best during the colder months.  Nothing beats a nice warm bowl when you've been outside in the wind and the rain.

Day twenty - Soup season

Day twenty one & twenty three - Apples & Conkers

I had to do these two prompts together as I could only find one little, lonely conker!  We have one horse chestnut tree near my house and it is outside a school so managing to find conkers is quite hard when the children get to them first.

Day twenty one & twenty three - Apples & Conkers

Day twenty two - Decorate

I don't just decorate my pages I also decorate my planner pockets too.  When I brought this Van der Spek organiser I was planning on using it as my purse and a planner but then I was given a fabulous flamingo purse so I am using that instead which means all these card slots are superfluous.  I just have a few business cards in them at the moment so I thought I would pretty the rest up.

Day twenty two - decorate

That's it for now, I will share my final week's photos with you soon!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment