Wednesday 7 October 2015

Mrs Brimbles photo challenge - week one

It has been ages since I have taken part in a photo challenge so when I saw Mrs Brimbles was doing her October challenge again I decided to take the plunge and join in!

Day one - October

I decorated my pages to welcome in October last week.  I also picked the last rose of summer from my garden as I was so surprised to find it still in bloom at this time of the year and I wanted to document it.  


Day one - October


Day two - Brown

My two brown beauties!  I am still absolutely in love with my Van der Spek organiser but my ochre Malden will always have a place in my heart too.  Don't they look lovely together?


Day two - Brown


Day three - Autumnal

One of my favourite things about this time of year is seeing the leaves change colour.  I found a quote last year that said "Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower." and I still think it is very true.  I love seeing bright red leaves and every shade in between through to yellow and green ones, they remind me of the natural beauty that is all around if you take the time to look for it.


Day three - Autumnal


Day four - So me

My new watch is so me!  I hate taking my phone out of my pocket or bag to see what the time is, I would much rather wear a watch and check that instead.  I especially like this one as the strap is real leather, it is rose gold and sparkly, so yes it really is very me.  


Day four - So me


Day five - I made this

Last year I made a zombie bunny paper clip and used it for Halloween so this year I decided to make a new one.  I brought this washi tape from Cloudy Cow and made a creepy cat clip to match it.


Day five - I made this


Day six - Favourite & Day seven - Snugly

My Van der Spek organiser is my all time favourite planner, I mean it was custom made to my specifications so it is perfect to me!  The body warmer is super snugly and the print reminds me of a Cath Kidston design.  Unfortunately it is not mine, it is my daughter's!  I am very jealous!


Day six - Favourite & Day seven - Snugly

If you would like to join in with the challenge you can find all the prompts here on Mrs Brimbles blog.  

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment: