Tuesday 1 September 2015

Planning ahead - 2016 inserts from Just So Stationery and a discount code for you

As it's September it is time to start thinking about which diary inserts you are going to use next year.  Kirsty from Just So Stationery has sent me a set of her Whimsical pink week on two page inserts to show you today.

Whimsical pink 2016 inserts

The month and date of each day are highlighted in pretty watercolour style pink accents which look lovely.  The inserts are available in A5 and personal size, lined or unlined, horizontal or vertical and if pink is not your colour then you can choose a gorgeous shade of mint instead.

Just So Stationery

The paper is smooth and thick, a lot thicker than the standard Filofax inserts.  I would say it is slightly thicker than the Webster's Pages inserts too.  I have done a pen test today and it is really nice to write on with my fountain pen, there is no bleeding and it does not show through to the other side (I used turquoise ink).  I also stamped on the paper using tuxedo black ink and that has not shown through either.  I wanted to take a photo to show you my test but it has been raining all day and it is so grey and dark I can't get a decent picture.  I wish I had done it at the weekend when I took the rest of these shots!

Monday start and a section for notes

As you can see the week starts on a Monday which is how I prefer it and there is a section for any notes you might want to make at the bottom of the right hand page.  The day and note sections are all the same size as the boxes on my Filofax and Webster's Pages inserts so I wont need to adjust how I set out my to do lists and reminders and all of my stamps will still fit.

Close up of the pages

At the moment Just So Stationery only deliver within the UK but if you live further a field you can register your interest here and if international delivery becomes an option you will get an email to let you know.

Just So Stationery printed on the bottom of each page

If you are looking for some organisation inserts then Just So Stationery has wide range of those too, from to do list and notes to health and fitness tracking and meal planning.  If you want them all or can't decide which you need you can order sample sets and see which work best for you.

Have you have spotted something you fancy? You can have 10% off your order if you use this discount code:

ECLECTIC10 

The code is valid from today until the 30th November 2015, just enter it at the checkout.

Thanks for stopping by!

*Disclaimer - this product was given to me free of charge for the purpose of this review.  As always all opinions are honest and my own.  I was not paid to write this post and I am not affiliated with Just So Stationery, I will not receive any money if you place an order or use my discount code.


2 comments:

  1. i've just ordered these but im a little nervous! im so in the habit of week on one page plus notes but ive found i havent been using my notes page so maybe its time to swap back. but theyre so lovely and simple looking i couldnt resist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you love them! I really like the simple design too :)

      Delete