Tuesday 15 September 2015

My week #36

Firstly I would like to apologise for the lack of posts recently, I ended up taking a little unplanned break from blogging.  I am back now and I'm hoping to post more regularly now my youngest daughter has just started school and I have a lot more spare time on my hands.

Anyway here are my week 36 pages.  I wanted to do something inspired by September and the beginning of autumn so I used these coffee stickers and stamps, autumn always makes me think of hot drinks and woolly jumpers!

My week #36

This week was the last one of the summer holidays so I had some extra room for decoration, I knew that my pages would be getting a lot fuller the following week so I just had fun with these ones.

Close up

Close up

Cloudy Cow tassel charm

Did you enter my Kawaii Box giveaway last month?  I contacted the winner this morning so go and check your email (and spam folder just in case!) to see if it is you!

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments: