Sunday 21 June 2015

My week #25

I wanted super kawaii pages this week so I used some of my favourite stickers to decorate them.  I think it is my planner charm from Kawaii Studios that inspired me, I love seeing it's sweet little smiling face when I look at my organiser.  It's just too cute!

My week #25

I will be relying on my planner more and more over the next month as there are only four weeks left of the school year.  This usually means lots of events, parents evenings and concerts will be going on and with three children it is so hard to keep track of everything without writing it all down somewhere.  I am glad I have gotten myself into the habit of pencilling in the dates as soon as I receive the letters otherwise I would be doomed!  Ok, ok, doomed might be a bit dramatic but I feel awful if I miss or forget about school events.
     
Close up

Close up

I'm also feeling really organised having written this post on a Sunday, it has been a while since I have managed to publish a My Week post this early.  Maybe I am getting my blogging groove back?

Anyway have a great week and thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment