Thursday 11 June 2015

My week #23

This is just a quick post to show you my pages from last week.  I have been busy working on Planner Friday for tomorrow and suddenly it is Thursday and I haven't shared them with you yet!


My week in my planner #23

If you read my unicorn post last week you will know why I have moved into my Webster's colour crush planner but if not the main reason is I am trying out using bigger rings!  So far I am enjoying the extra space and it is nice having everything in my binder without having to try and keep it slimmed down.

I have also received my leather samples from Van der Spek so I will be writing about those next week to show you the colours I chose and the possible combinations I am thinking of for my dream planner.  There are six that I love so it's going to be hard to pick my favourite two!

Close up

Close up

I will be back tomorrow for Planner Friday so I hope to see you then!


4 comments:

  1. I adore the purple, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Favourite motif, pattern & colour all in one. You've achieved my page deco unicorn :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you! I don't often do purple but I was trying out a new ink :)

      Delete