Saturday 11 April 2015

My week #14

I am still playing catch up after being ill so here is my Easter week!  I had more space for decoration than usual because it was a holiday week and I didn't have much going on.  I try not to schedule anything for while my children are off school, it always seems easier to get things done during term time.


My week in my Filofax #14

I used some of my Check It Off Planner Stamps for added decoration, it was the first time I got to have a proper play with them.  I think the double banner one is cute and I love the heart stamp I used to highlight the Easter weekend.  It is a really fun set!
Close up

Close up

I brought a new planner on the Thursday and it arrived this week so I will be reviewing it for you soon.  I know I didn't need another one but it was on sale and I couldn't resist 50% off!  If you follow me on Instagram you might have already seen it.

Have a great weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lovely- adore the double banner & heart outline stamps. Very pretty decoration altogether & ooh a new planner-how exciting! Cant wait to see which one! I hope you got my prize pics a while back? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did get the pics, I will share them soon :)

      I've just taken the photos of my new planner so hopefully the post will be up this week! xx

      Delete