Wednesday 8 April 2015

Brimbles Box - April '15

As I mentioned in my last post I got my first Brimbles Box a few days ago and I wanted to share it with you.  There are a few different options to choose from, I went with a box for a personal size, ring bound planner but there is also an A5 size box and a box that is just full of stationery so it's up to you which box you would like best.   

First glimpse inside 

I opened the box and was greeted with this gorgeous blue tissue paper and cute little duck confetti!  I couldn't wait to rip it open and see what was inside!

Goodies!

The first thing that caught my eye was the rainbow and clouds postcard.  As soon as I saw it I thought "I have to punch holes in that and add it in my Filofax!".

The back of the postcard

On the back of the postcard there is a quote and a lovely message from Anna, it was such a personal touch and it also made me even more excited to dive into the box and see what else I could find.

Bookmark, weather stamps, washi tapes & a kawaii cloud charm

The first product I pulled out was this cute bookmark, I love the blue gingham button and matching ribbon.  Next was a sweet box of stamps for recording the weather in your diary and then I was very happy to find this set of rainbow coloured, skinny washi tapes.  I have had a box of these tapes on my ebay watch list for forever but I hadn't got around to buying them.  I can't wait to start using them! 
One of my favourite things in the box was this super cute cloud charm and I love that the little bag it was in is the exact same shade of blue as the tissue paper! 

Note pad and cards

I also got a pretty To Do pad and a set of fun tea cup thank you cards.

Ducks!!!

Nestled in the bottom of the box I found this amazingly cute duck pen, matching paperclip, gold duck confetti and a little rubber duck too!  How fun are these?!

Felt stickers, cloud notebook and a Mrs Brimbles original dashboard!

The last few items were these felt rain drops and cloud stickers, a matching notebook and a rainbow and clouds dashboard with the same illustration as the postcard!  I absolutely adore the dashboard and it means I don't have to punch the card as I have a lovely laminated dash instead!  I popped it into my Filofax right away and added the matching charm and my duck pen too.

All set up with my April goodies

I love that the Brimbles Box has a very clear theme!  This month it was April showers, rainbows and ducks.  Everything in the box tied together nicely and it was really fun dipping in and finding all the cute planning supplies and stationery!  

A single box costs £18 plus postage (price depending on where you live) or a monthly subscription costs £15 plus postage and there is no set time limit or number of boxes you need to buy, the subscription will continue to roll over until you decide to cancel it.  You can find more details and information about the Brimbles Box here.

I purchased a one off box but I am already wondering what the theme will be for the May one!  

If you have spotted anything in this box that you just HAVE to have take a look at Anna's Etsy shop, some of the items have been listed on there to buy separately as it is too late to purchase an April box now.

Thanks for stopping by!



*Disclaimer - this item was purchased by myself and I was not paid to write this post.  As always all opinions are honest and my own.

2 comments:

  1. Now that must be the best collection box from anywhere ever! I've been drroling over it from Mrs Brimbles blog & have seen it crop up here & there. Love clouds, love ducks & love rainbows! Its fab that Anna creates the dash designs herself too- very clever stuff. I am skintos to the max still but a box shall be top of my bday wishlist! Thanks for your awesome pics & detailed descriptions & yes, I love that its a theme too! Fab :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! It really is an awesome box, I love everything in it. I think it would make a great birthday present for you!
      Anna is so talented, I love her designs too :) x

      Delete