Wednesday 11 March 2015

My week #10

I wanted to make this week's pages fun and colourful but I'm not too happy with how they turned out.  I can't put my finger on what is wrong but they just don't inspire me at all.  I guess it doesn't really matter as I mainly use my Filofax to stay organised and only decorate the pages for fun but I don't like it when I have an off week.

My week in my Filofax #10

I tend to decorate the pages as I go along, I usually only add the washi tape and a couple of stickers at the start of the week and then fill in any blank spaces I am left with during the week.  I know some people decorate them all first and then work around the stickers etc but my weeks can change quickly so I need to keep some room on each day to add a note or appointment.  If I don't use that space I can fill it in with a stamp, a sticker or doodle my blog stats to keep me motivated. 

Close up

Close up


Do you decorate your pages at the start of the week or as you go along?  Or do you just keep it simple and not decorate at all?

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. I think your pages look wonderful! They are always so bright & cheerful :) I decorate mine on a Sunday for the week ahead x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlie, I just wasn't feeling it this week ;)

      Delete