Wednesday 14 January 2015

My week #2

I'm late, I'm late again!  I wanted to get this posted on Monday but it has been so dark and dreary here I couldn't get any decent photos before today.

My week in my Filofax #2

So this week is another Alice in Wonderland themed one.  I can't help it, I am always drawn towards these kind of stickers when I see them so Alice is a reoccurring theme in my planner pages.  Cups of tea, little cakes and a bunny rabbit, they are my kind of things!

Close up


Close up

I nearly forgot to say!  I am still waiting for some things to be delivered to go with the lemon Patent Filofax I told you about the other week.  They were posted just before Christmas from America but I guess they have been delayed because of the holidays.  As soon as they get here I will announce the giveaway to celebrate this blog's 2nd birthday.

Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves Alice in Wonderland!
    Your pages are always so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pages are too cute, sorry I just had to say it. 😄😍 I really need to get back into decorating my pages.

    ReplyDelete