Wednesday 31 December 2014

My week #52

My last Christmas themed week, I feel a bit sad to be saying goodbye to my favourite time of year but I am looking forward to what 2015 will hold.  The start of a new year is always exciting!

My week in my Filofax #52

I hope you had a great Christmas, I got to spend lots of time with my family and not too much time cooking which is how I like to spend the holidays.  Don't get me wrong, I don't hate cooking I just don't like being stuck in the kitchen while everyone else is having fun!  I got as much prep done on Christmas Eve as I could and that meant I had a lot less to do on the big day.  I find I enjoy Boxing Day just as much as Christmas Day because it is a lot more relaxed but still festive.  

Close up

Close up

If you missed my post yesterday and are wondering where this gorgeous pink planner came from you can read about it here.  When I had started decorating this week's pages I was still in my Malden but they go perfectly with the fluoro pink Original.

Journalling tag

This is my last post of 2014 so I will wish you a happy new year now and I hope to see you again in January! 





6 comments:

  1. happy new year in advance Amanda. Hope u have a really good one :)
    Joanny
    imachoccakeaholic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages are so adorable and colorful!!
    Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jessica and the same to you and yours too :)

      Delete
  3. Happy new year! Hope it's full of planners and posts of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angel Jem, I hope you've had a great day!

      Delete