Monday 22 December 2014

My week #51

If you read my Planner Friday post you will have already seen my theme for this week, this is how it looks all filled in.  I love the snow scene washi tape but it always feels a bit dark to me so I paired it with pink to brighten it up a little.  

My week in my Filofax #51

I spent four days out of five last week at my children's school for concerts, activities and an assembly.  I am so glad the holidays have started now and we can stay at home and get the last of the Christmas prep done instead of rushing about all the time.  Cleaning the bathroom in my pjs while singing Jingle Bells is more fun than it sounds!

Close up

Close up

I knew I would need more room on my diary pages this week so I used a journalling tag to record how I was feeling.  It gave me some extra space to write my to do lists. 
 
I saw a #HashtagADay diary in a planner group on Facebook yesterday and thought it looked like fun.  Instead of writing long journal entries you choose a hashtag to describe your day.  I liked the idea of keeping things short and sweet but then I realised that is pretty much what I have been doing for the past few months anyway using my feeling happy/feeling funny stamps!  

Journalling tag

This is my last post before Christmas so I will wish you all happy holidays now.  I hope you have a wonderful time and I will be back next week with my last post of 2014!  

Happy holidays!



No comments:

Post a Comment