Wednesday 17 December 2014

My week #50

Hello!  A couple of weeks ago I received a fabulous Toadstool Kit from Lesley, the owner of Annie's Paper Boutique.  She knows I am a little obsessed with these spotty fungi and thought it would be perfect for me, she was right!  It comes with this cute washi tape, a fun pen, a set of three clips, a small purse/pouch and a set of Today's Tasks cards designed by Lesley herself.  These aren't available online yet so this is a sneak peek just for you!    
  
My lovely surprise from Annie's Paper Boutique

I used the kit for my theme this week and added some Christmassy stickers.  It turned out as one of my favourites weeks!  I felt happy each time I opened my Filofax and everything I had to do felt like less of a chore.

My week in my Filofax #50

For the past few weeks my daughter has been staying behind school for drama club, this week I got to see what they had been up to when I went to see their performance.  I felt so proud of her up on the stage in front of so many people and really enjoyed the show.  All of the children were fantastic, though the funniest part of the night was when a shoe was accidentally kicked into the audience by an enthusiastic young boy showing off his dance skills!
   
Close up

Close up

Task list in use

I am waiting for my prize from the Winter Filofax Blogger Challenge to arrive, I was given some money to spend on their website so I ordered a new filo for me and one as a prize for me to give away in January when my blog turns two.  I can't wait to show you them both when they get here! 

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. What a fun post. Love your picture of the new kit. Everything looks great! And how fun for you that you got to see your daughter's performance. Can't wait to see your new goodies. How exciting!

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lesley and thanks for sending me the kit! I love it! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh! You went wild with all of your goodies! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! The new kit is so cute, love the cute little mushroom theme!

    ReplyDelete