Wednesday 10 December 2014

My week #49

I feel really late posting this on a Wednesday!  I've been tackling all those tasks I have on my Christmas to do list but apart from some wrapping I am pretty much finished now.  I think I can finally relax a little and stopping fretting that I'm not going to get everything done in time.

My week in my Filofax #49

This week I moved back into my Malden, the Patent was too small for all the things I want to carry around with me at the moment.  It's a shame because I love how festive and cheery it looks but I just need bigger rings.  My theme is still Christmassy, of course, and I love the bunting washi tape my friend Kath sent me, it's so sweet!

Close up

Close up

Did you see my post last week about the winter Filofax blogger challenge?  Well I have some news, I won along with Charlie and Susana!  Thank you to everyone who voted for my photo, I was so excited just to have taken part in the challenge so to win was kind of amazing!

Thanks again!  


No comments:

Post a Comment