Tuesday 2 December 2014

My week #48

I held on for as long as I could but this week I gave in and went into full on Christmas mode!  The excitement has been bubbling away for a while now and I couldn't resist it any longer.  I moved into my shiny red Patent Filofax and added this cute snowman charm Mrs Brimbles sent me, he has a tiny red bell attached to him so my planner jingles now!  She also sent me these fun stickers.


My week in my Filofax #48

Did you see I launched my latest giveaway this week?  You have until Thursday 4th December at 12pm UK time to enter and I will announce the winners the same day so make sure you check back then!

Close up

Close up

Anyway, I'm off now to cover my windows in snow spray and to put some more tinsel around the room.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment