Friday 21 November 2014

Planner Friday - November

It is Planner Friday again and my design team post is now up over on the Twine it up with Trendy Twine!     

Hello, welcome back to another Planner Friday post!  I will be the first to admit I have gone a little overboard with my decoration for this week but it is a week full of birthdays including my own so I wanted it to be fun.  I have just realised that I showed you a cupcake theme last month too, you must think I am cake obsessed!  Don't tell anyone but... it's true!


How my week started out

For such a big week I have used a lot of Annie's Paper Boutique products, I have listed them all below.


Pictured: Trendy Page Dots

You can read the rest of my post here!

Thanks for stopping by


13 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your pages this week with the 3D bunting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks RobinSparkles, I went all out this week! ;)

      Delete
  2. Great planner pages! I love that cute little banner and the clips!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE your pretty planner! Adorable pages!!
    Happy Birthday!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! I love these pages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pages! Hope you had a fabulous birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your post! I'm totally following you on Bloglivin now. Love all things planner at the moment and yours is fantastic.

    Lisa @ thecreativecanvass.com

    ReplyDelete