Tuesday 21 October 2014

My week #42

I really moustache you a question, do you like my washi tape?  I loved the moustache craze last year and when I saw this tape it was colourful and covered in cute little 'staches so I couldn't resist it!

My week in  my Filofax #42

I don't think my week looks overly busy but it felt it, the days flew past and suddenly it was Monday again!  I am really looking forward to Friday as it is the start of the half term holiday and I might be all caught up again by then.    


Close up

Close up

The highlight of my week was receiving a parcel to review, I am so excited to tell you all about it but I can't just yet.  Sorry to be mysterious, I'm not sure if I am allowed to say anything more for now.

Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

  1. Hi, sorry if this is a duplicate comment as I'm not sure what happened to the first one. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you how much I like your blog and am so inspired by it. I think the moustache washi tape is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Lyn, you've made my day!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Angel Jem I can't either! Friday is definitely going to be a pj and movie day in our house ;)

      Delete
  3. For me, I think the moustache washi tape made the pages looked too busy, but it's just my opinion :). By the way, can't wait to see your surprise parcel :D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I can see that Raspberryblood.
      I can't wait to tell you all about it, I must crack on with the photos and post so I can share it soon :)

      Delete