Friday 8 August 2014

Planner Friday - August

My design team post is now up over on Twine it up with Trendy Twine!....

It is August already, how did that happen?  Next month I will be starting my Christmas planning, now that is a scary thought!  So before I start to hyperventilate lets get on with Planner Friday.



My week so far 

I went with a fun owl theme this week, I like how bright and colourful it is.  I was inspired by some cute owl note cards but I will tell you more about them in a minute.  I find cheerful pages make me more likely to look in my planner and keep on top of what I need to do, if I had boring pages I would probably only open up my Filofax once a day and then I'd end up forgetting things.


Annie's Paper Boutique products pictured: 
Used but not pictured:

You can read the rest of my post here.

Thanks for stopping by!


12 comments:

  1. Super cute planner week!
    Love the whole Owl theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very adorable planner pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome week, Amanda! Love the owl theme. Fantastic post and great job showcasing all the planner goodies, too. Can't wait to see your next post. :)

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just AMAZING!! Love the adorable owls!!! Thanks for guest designing!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun pages, love the owl theme you used! Great colors and embellies too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such fun planner pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun planner Ananda!! I just love how colorful it is!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete