Thursday 6 March 2014

Cute reinforcements for my filo pages, I'm a happy bunny!

Last week I received a lovely package from Lesley the owner of Annie's Paper Boutique and Trendy Twine.  I had been looking for some fun reinforcements a little while back but I could only find plain white ones which didn't interest me at all so I was over the moon to receive these! 


Cute package from Annie's Paper Boutique 

She sent me some (well lots and lots actually!) of her circle reinforcements as a gift but I love them so much I wanted to share them with you.

So many designs to choose from!

They are available in a wide range of designs and colours to suit your mood or style.  I absolutely love the ziggy rainbow design so they are the first ones I have used. 

Ziggy rainbow reinforcements

If you usually read my My Week posts you will know I have been using coloured sticky dots in between my rings for a while now to add some extra colour to my pages so it's nice to finally have something that is fun as well as practical.

Annie's Paper Boutique also sells lots of craft products as well as planner essentials so if you like stamps, twine, ribbon and all kinds of paper goodies pop over and take a look.

Thanks for reading!


* Disclaimer - these products were given to me free of charge as a gift. I have not been paid to write this post, I am just sharing the love and all opinions are my own.


12 comments:

  1. Yay!!! So glad you liked them and thank you so much for doing a post about them. You are wonderful!!!!

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine & Annie's Paper Boutique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful? Oh my! :)
      Thank you again for the goodies x

      Delete
  2. LOVE the fun assortment you have here! I'm going to have to check this out!.. I just put up my filophotofriday post, all dressed in yellow! Hope it's round-about the idea you had in mind?.. Have a great weekend! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it Tina and you have a great one too!

      Delete
  3. These look great Amanda, so colourful! DiaryGirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them- will definitely have to check them out; it's always great to find new sources! I have some cute apple ones & some animal ones too & piece de re sistance....some matryoshka ones! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I obviously didn't search hard enough when I looked but I'm happy with these ;) x

      Delete