Sunday 1 December 2013

My week #48

As I had written my Christmas planning post I was feeling very festive this week.  I could also use the excuse that today is the start of December but the truth is I am ridiculously excited already and I'm not sure how I will be able to contain it for another three and a bit weeks!

My week in my Filofax #48

I have been busy again, checking lots of things off my weekly to do lists and some off my Christmas to do list.  I am feeling quite accomplished and relatively calm for once.

Close up

Close up

I haven't put our tree up yet but I'm hoping to do it today and then I can start writing our Christmas cards.  It doesn't seem right to write the cards before the tree is up!

Wish me luck, I'm off to hold the ladder while my hubby gets the decorations from out of the attic but if I see any spiders I will have to run and leave him to defend for himself!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment