Monday 7 October 2013

October Filofax photo-a-day challenge, week one

It's that time again, Friday, I'm in love has set a new photo challenge. Here is the round up of my first week.

Day one - first love

Charlie Brown and Snoopy were one of my first loves, I've always enjoyed reading these books.

Day one - first love


Day two - go to

Philofaxy  is my "go to" website for anything planner related! Any information I need can always be found here.

Day two - go to 


Day three - where's your planner now?

Next to a very, very early secret Santa present.

Day three - where's your planner now?


Day four - up close and personal

Up close and personal inside my gorgeous Original Filofax, I love this stamp on the leather.

Day four - up close and personal


Day five - brand

I guess She's Eclectic is my brand as well as being a Filofax kind of girl!

Day five - brand


Day six - rings, rings, rings

My cute Hello Kitty bow earrings, my pink donut ring and the rings of my Filofax equals rings, rings, rings to me.

Day six - rings, rings, rings


There's still time for you to join in with the challenge if you like, just click here for the details.



4 comments:

  1. First visit to your blog...not sure how I haven't stumbled across it before. Loving your personal 'She's Eclectic' insert - wherever did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucy! I brought it from My Pretty Filo, here http://myprettyfilo.bigcartel.com/product/personalized-name-divider or go to my week #40 and click the link there if you don't want to copy and paste from here.

      Delete
  2. I have been pining over the yellow original filofax!! Wondering if I should go for it as a birthday & Christmas present to myself... ;)

    http://xo-lovelee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love my one! The colour makes me happy :)

      Delete