Sunday 15 September 2013

My week #37

My theme this week is quite simple but I like it.  I was feeling very pink and girly!  The pink washi and stickers combined with the white paper makes me think of coconut ice.  I might have to buy a bar next time I go shopping.
 
My week in my Filofax #37

I think this week looks a bit neater than usual too.  I'm not sure if it's because I have decorated it less or if I took more care when I was writing things down.  I guess it could be a combination of them both.

Close up

Close up

On Saturday I received a lovely surprise all the way from New Zealand!  This random act of kindness (a RAK) was sent by Tai who I am in a Facebook group with.  I just love everything she sent and I can't wait to start using them in my Filofax.  There are a lot of autumnal colours in here so they will be perfect for this time of year!

My lovely RAK

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment