Saturday 31 August 2013

My week #35

Here are my pages for this week.  I haven't used my Russian doll stickers for a while but I am still completely in love with them!

My week in my Filofax #35

On Monday I hit 500 followers on Instagram which is amazing!  I really can't believe so many people want to see my photos.  I usually try to post at least one picture a day but that hasn't happened this month because of my holiday and the children being home.  It is the 1st of September tomorrow so I will try to start posting daily again. 

Close up

The rest of my week has involved getting things ready for school starting again.  Lots of shopping and labelling has been going on but I think I am ready now.  It feels weird knowing things will be going back to "normal".  No more duvet days, movie marathons or building forts, I feel quiet sad about it!  I'm sure it will be half term before I know it though and we still have the weekends to have some fun.

Close up

I expect my pages to start getting a bit busier next week as I will have to make notes about two new school timetables but I am hoping to be able to stay in personal size and not have to go back up into my A5.  I might have to experiment a bit to work things out but I am going to give it at least a month before I decide anything.

Thanks for reading and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment