Monday 13 May 2013

Planner envy

I have been reading lots of planning blogs recently, I like to see what people use and how they use it.  Seeing other bloggers organisers some times leaves me feeling planner envy.  I can't put my finger on what triggers it, whether it's the binder they use or how they decorate their pages but I look at them feel a little in awe of their organisers!  I will be writing a series of posts on this subject and showing you which bloggers leave me feeling envious (in a good way of course!).

This first post is about Angela from Paper LoveStory.  I am always happy to see her Smythson organiser, it is a lovely shade of pink and it looks so well put together.

Pretty, pink planner - Angela's Smythson leather organiser


I love her cute tabs and how orderly everything looks inside.

Pink, blue and gold is a great colour combo

It is not just Angela's organiser that I like, she also has the neatest handwriting!  Even when she comments on how untidy her pages are I look at them and think "Wow they look perfect!".  My pages always look a little haphazard!  I don't know if that is down to me usually writing with my Filofax balanced on my knees and trying to stop my youngest from drawing on it with a crayon or if I'm just naturally messy but that makes me admire her planner even more. 

Fun but functional!

Angela's pages are colourful and fun but the overall effect is still elegant.  This planner inspires me to be neater, I am going to try to harder to keep my pages straight and tidy in future! 

Do you ever feel planner envy or is it just me?


*All photos in this post were taken by Angela and used with her permission.  Please do not copy or pin these images.






6 comments:

  1. Hello - I've recently just found your blog via a photo of your planner on instagram and I was in awe of your planner, so don't knock yourself down.. yours looks awesome! I do love Angela's too!

    You've inspired me to find my filofax.. which I've not found yet, giving it a week then I'm buying a new one (not told Husband yet hehe!)

    A x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you so much!
      Do you know which Filofax you will be getting? :)

      Delete
  2. I think everyone who likes planners experiences planner envy. Frequently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it is not just me then :) There are some beautiful planners out there, I can't wait to find more of them!

      Delete
  3. Hi Amanda! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Please check my post at: http://www.mypurpleylife.com/2013/05/nominated-liebster-blog-award.html Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, thank you so much! This has put a massive smile on my face today!

      Delete