Tuesday 28 May 2013

Planner envy - MyPurpleyLife

MyPurpleyLife is another blogger who makes me feel planner envy.  Unlike my past two Planner Envy posts (here and here) this time I can say exactly what it is that triggers this feeling.  It is all about Jennifer's pages!  That's not to say that her binders aren't gorgeous, they are, but her pages are incredibly beautiful. 

Pretty pink and purple pages

I would love to sit down and look through Jennifer's Filofax to see the pages in real life and if I was going to travel that far to do it I wouldn't mind a nose through her stickers, washi tape and stationery collection either!  The next best thing to this is to watch her YouTube channel.  The videos show you how she starts to decorate her pages and are full of helpful tips, ideas and information. 

I love the charms and paperclips that add to the overall look.

I think Jennifer has a real eye for colour and design.  I love her style and I think the pages are instantly recognisable as hers.

This is one of my favourite weeks, it looks so elegant! 

I watched Jennifer's Week 21 video over the weekend.  If you haven't seen it yet go and take a look, I love the colour scheme she has used!  I also got to see the finished result on her blog post and it is lovely, it puts me in the mood for Summer!

Are there any bloggers who make you feel planner envy? Let me know in the comments as I'd love to take a look at them!




*All photos in this post were taken by Jennifer and used with her permission.  Please do not copy or pin these images.

5 comments:

  1. I love this feature on your blog! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so touched. I just read your blog post and I want to thank you for all that you said. I am so glad that you really enjoy my work and know that there are people out there who feel the same way you do. I put in a lot of time and effort, despite my screaming children in the background of most of my videos, to share with you all what I can. I love doing what I do because of people like you! So, thank you! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer! I did mean to reply to your email but its half term here so it's a bit crazy with the children off school and wanting to be entertained ;) I'm glad you like the post, it's all true and yes lots of people agree with me so please keep doing what you're doing! x

      Delete
  3. Thank you Filo Cuteness! I have just been to look at your blog and I love your pages :) I have already participated in the Libester award but thank you again for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete