Sunday 21 April 2013

My week #16/52

Here are my pages for this week.  I was still feeling the Hello Kitty love as you can see!

My week #16/52

Apart from Monday it has been quite a quiet week really.  My daughter told me she was the only child in her class who remembered to bring a change of clothes and wellies into school that day.  I was pleased with myself and she got a sticker which made her day!  

Close up

I have been doing the photo-a-day challenge this month so the theme for each day is on my to do lists to remind me.  I am really enjoying taking part in it!   

Close up

I have been catching up on the TV shows I couldn't watch while the children were off school.  I'm glad I have been noting down which episodes I have seen as I would be totally lost now if I hadn't.
Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment