Sunday 7 April 2013

April Filofax photo-a-day challenge, day seven

Day seven and the theme is planning time.  I usually do most of my planning with my Filofax balanced on my lap and fighting off a toddler but I thought this would make a nicer picture!

April challenge - day seven

Do you like my Hello Kitty post it notes?  I got them from Imy's World in one of her stationery bags that she was selling to raise money for her Mulberry fund.  I thought they were really cute and I am blaming her for the Hello Kitty love I've started feeling!
You are getting a little sneak peak at my pages for this week here, I will be posting them properly tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Magnificient! I love your planner, and I love Hello Kitty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm doing fantasy baskets on Sanrio.com today, there's so much cute stuff on there!

      Delete
  2. LOVE Hello Kitty! I guess I've not grown out of that from my first Hello Kitty item I had as a baby!
    I tried to do something with my birds of paradise filofax, but I just couldn't get into it. :-( Maybe I don't have enough going on to be able to plan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never really been into Hello Kitty before but I am now and chococat :)

      I've always kept some kind of diary (since school!), not a journal but just keeping track of my week so I guess I'm used to doing it now. Maybe you will need yours more in a few months.... I'm thinking midwife appointments, scans etc *crosses fingers*

      Delete