Sunday 21 April 2013

April Filofax photo-a-day challenge, day twenty-one

The challenge theme for today is Favourite Colour.  Now I do love pinks and purples a lot but my all time favourite colours are on the blue green spectrum.  I have used a bit of photo trickery to change my raspberry Chameleon into an aqua one for today's photo and there is also a picture of the new aqua Malden which I have heard is being released this year.  I am really excited about this and definitely want to buy one in the personal size when I can!


April challenge - day twenty-one

2 comments:

  1. Amanda, I'm with you on this: blues and greens are my favourites. I'm waiting (im)patiently to get an aqua Malden A5. What did you use to 'change' the colour of your filo? Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, it was an app called PicsArt from iTunes. I can't believe the aqua Malden hasn't come out yet, I waited and waited but gave in and went with the yellow Original in the end. I will have to start saving again for the Malden ;)

      Delete