Monday 4 March 2013

My week #9/52

Here are my pages for last week.  As you can see I am starting to control my highlighter addiction!  I spent some time trapped under a sleeping toddler and my filofax and pencil case were within reach so I had a chance to decorate the pages a bit more than usual.


Tuesday was a great day for me, this blog reached 2000 views! It might not sound much to some people but it means a lot to me and I got some new followers which is a real compliment.  



My planning is getting more structured now.  I have started to use half of the day for my to do lists and adding the check box next to them helps me see straight away what I need to get done and what I have accomplished.  I use the other half of the day to make any notes and write myself reminders.  



Thursday was our dog Marley's birthday, I can't believe he is four already.  I can still remember the day we brought him home as a puppy.  He was tiny and couldn't be left on his own so Hubby had to spend the night on the sofa to stop him crying.  This photo was taken the other week in the snow, isn't he gorgeous? He is such a character and a big part of our family.


2 comments: